Frequently Asked Questions
How does the iFiX Repair Mail In Service work?
iFIX is the easy way to get your iPhone or iPad repaired. We offer both a Mail In Service and drop in service. Mail In Service Our Mail In service is the most cost effective way to get your device repaired. You simply mail in your device to our Repair Centre, it will be repaired same day by one of our repair technicians and sent back to you the next working day via a tracked, insured delivery service.
Here’s how it works:
- Go to ifixuk.co.uk and click your device from the drop down menu.
- Select which repair you need carrying out to your device, if you are not sure fill out the custom quote form.
- Select your device and tell us what’s wrong with it. We’ll give you an instant repair price so you know exactly what your repair will cost. Enter your details and pay for the repair.
- Send your device to us (special delivery is recommended so your device is fully tracked and insured). One of our phone repair technicians will test and repair your device the same day it is received.
- We return your device to you by Next Day Insured Delivery
How much does it cost to repair my phone?
For a full list of our current iPhone and iPad repair prices go to ifixuk.co.uk. Select your device and you will see the current repair prices that apply to your device.
Do you offer a warranty on repairs?
Yes. We offer a full, comprehensive 12 month warranty on all repairs*.
Please see our warranty page for more details.
*With the exception of water damaged devices.
Can you fix my phone today? Do you offer Same Day appointments?
Yes in most cases. With our Drop In iPhone repair service we can normally Book you an appointment the same day to repair your iPhone. To check availability please email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call 0800 689 1843
What happens if you cannot repair my device? Will I still be charged?
We operate a No Fix, No Fee policy. If we cannot repair your device, you don’t pay.
With a Mail In repair, if you have paid upfront for a repair and we cannot repair your device we will refund you the cost of your repair. You just pay the postage charge to send it back to you as we send it by tracked & insured courier.
Do you unlock phones?
We have put together a handy guide on how to get your phone unlocked here .
Do you repair water damaged phones?
Yes. We offer a Water Damage repair service. Our water damage repair service aims to restore your device back to working order. One of our skilled repair technicians will strip down your device, put it through a chemical cleaning / drying process and then re-build & test your device.
Warning – due to the nature of water damage not all devices can be repaired as water and electricity don’t mix well and the damage is sometimes beyond repair. We will do everything possible to try to restore your device to a functional working order. We have a very good success rate (approximately 8 in 10 devices repaired) but we cannot guarantee success.